Following a competitive application process, Gaia Technologies is proud to announce that it has been approved as a supplier on the Governments G-Cloud 7 Framework.
The latest G-Cloud framework, G-Cloud 7, was formally released earlier this month, with Gaia Technologies being approved to supply a wide range of cloud services to the public sector.
The G-Cloud Framework
The framework forms a part of the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace and is essentially an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. Government departments and wider public sector organisations use the G-Cloud framework to find and compare suppliers who can help them deliver world-class digital services.
Cloud services are essentially services provided over the Internet from provider’s servers, as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. Gaia Technologies was an early adopter of the cloud, providing cloud-based services to its customers across the UK since 200X
Dr Ayad Mawla, Technical Director of Gaia Technologies, said;
“This announcement represents another proud moment for Gaia Technologies. Being awarded a place on the latest G-Cloud framework is a real testament to our strategy of providing the public sector with world class ICT services.
I’d like to thank all employees of Gaia for their continued contribution”
Providing a Wide Range of Cloud-Based Services
In total, Gaia Technologies offers 5 services on the framework;
- Gaia Cloud Professional Services – providing technical and business consultancy to organisations using, or planning to use the cloud
- Gaia Managed Infrastructure Service – providing cloud environments for running servers, storage and archiving, remote desktop and support
- Gaia Cloud Storage and Backup Services – providing general data, virtualisation, file sharing, backup and long term storage
- Gaia 3D Cloud Visualisation Services – providing 3D modelling, augmented and virtual reality services using the latest technology
- Gaia Cloud Assessment, Design, and Delivery Service – providing a complete cloud technology life cycle
Gaia Technologies already has vast experience of being on Government frameworks, being an approved supplier on the DfE ICT Suppliers framework since its inception in 2002.
Government frameworks are designed to save public sector organisations and suppliers the time and cost traditionally associated with individual procurement contracts.
Gaia Technologies currently works with more than 500 public sector customers across the UK. To find out more of what Gaia can offer you school or business, please see our Managed ICT Services, ICT products and ICT services website sections.