Gaia Managed Services
Have complete confidence in your ICT with a Gaia Managed Service
You recognise the risks to learning activity that any downtime would cause.
You are seeking reassurances that potential risks to your IT security, data storage and back up are minimised and that your systems benefit from ongoing support and precautionary attention.
Despite having committed IT personnel, you’re concerned that you may not have the widest range of IT skills available to deal with a systems breakdown within the shortest time frame.
You recognise the need for good IT asset management and the need to fully maintain and regularly replace machines. Yet a proportion of your PCs have reached an age where they need high maintenance and are unsuitable for certain applications.
At the same time you are aware that many non technical and admin staff are regularly involved in upgrading and maintaining machines, and that this is time and focus that is taken away from teaching and learning.
Your vision for the future sees IT as integral to your school’s education outcomes. You don’t currently have the resources to be able to deliver your vision; and you are concerned that in five years time you may be facing a similar situation.
There is a lot to consider when establishing and maintaining an ICT infrastructure, which can give you massive technical and budgetary headaches. A Gaia Managed Service is the ideal solution.
The Gaia Managed Service:
Gaia Technologies offers a complete Managed Service that is flexible and innovative.Gaia's approach to Managed Services encompasses a state-of-the-art communications and support centre, remote network monitoring, proactive precautionary support activity and systems upgrades and replacement all with clear and easy budgeting arrangements.
A Gaia Managed Service;
- Is your IT insurance plan for complete risk management through precautionary support activity.
- Provides complete reassurance that your systems and machines are always modern, fully maintained and work ready.
- Allows for easy budgeting arrangements; the way to avoid unexpected budget demands for IT equipment needing to be replaced at short notice.
- Ensures your old machines and peripherals are replaced with new equipment. Any machines that are not old enough to need replacing (e.g. recently bought) will also benefit from maintenance and support.
- Includes complete support and maintenance, including an on-site engineer (working alongside your existing internal IT staff) and 24 hour remote monitoring.
- We work with you to address your wider IT vision and how new technologies can be trialled and deployed.
Managed Services Success Stories
Contact: Jonathan Morgan, Principal School: Gogarth Special School, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 1YE Web address: www.ysgolygogarth.co.uk Phone: 01492 860077 URN: 402027 Case Study Summary Complete ICT Solution - Gaia provided …
March 10, 2016
Size: 1300 students Type of Partnership: Managed ICT Service for all curriculum and administrative provision and service and leasing agreement …
September 10, 2014
Download Case Study (PDF) The Leigh Academy is one of the highest achieving state schools in England withSeptember 5, 2014 → Read More
Download Case Study (PDF) Excelsior Academy was set up by the Excelsior Academy Trust and Department for Children,September 3, 2014 → Read More