Comprehensive Continuing Professional Development
Professional Learning – Student Engagement - Return on Investment – Impact on Outcomes
Gaia Technologies is focused on educational improvement through the promotion of creative teaching and learning that is enriched by use of innovative technologies. We work with you to design bespoke development programmes tailored to your specific requirements. We manage this provision for you, sourcing expertise from our network of professional partners, to deliver change and innovation aligned to your development priorities.Visit our CPD & Training Portal
Four levels of service:
- Essentials – brokered consultancy and training events on a pay as you go basis
- Empower – Managed consultancy, training and classroom projects within a planned annual programme
- Innovate – Professional learning and student engagement through projects and action research
- Innovate + - Professional learning and student engagement through projects, action-research and video technology in the classroom
- A fully brokered CPD & training service- we assist with the planning, management and delivery of coherent and bespoke professional development programmes, including support for teacher champions and ICT innovation groups.
- A web-based CPD management portal – to help your CPD manager book provision, manage delegates and maintain evidence of training and professional development activity.
- Strategy consulting – our consultants help you develop a vision and strategy for ICT development and use, based upon expert understanding of educational technology, school improvement, learning and teaching.
- Training and professional development events – go-live training to facilitate use of new technologies and pedagogic training to develop use of ICT as a tool for teaching and learning.
- Professional learning & student engagement projects – Gaia IMPACT Projects help you to develop innovative learning & teaching through our support for real, ICT enhanced, curriculum projects.
- Supported Action Research – working in partnership with MirandaNet we train and mentor teacher action researchers to capture the impact of professional learning and student engagement projects.