Gaia Technologies understands that, regardless of the type of educational institution, whether you’re a large University, secondary school, Academy, UTC or small primary school, the need for a reliable, efficient, intuitive, easily manageable and affordable ICT solution is an absolute necessity.
A comprehensive ICT solution should comprise of different types of right-fit ICT products and services, which synergise together to create a more modern, enhanced teaching and learning environment. Gaia is committed to providing comprehensive ICT solutions for schools, incorporating robust technical solutions, and innovative ideas. Our ability to produce customized and bespoke systems offers customers more choice, making it more likely to get the right product for the job.
From cloud computing to CPD, print management to a fully managed ICT service, Gaia have been providing right-fit ICT services to schools and colleges for more than 20 years, and can provide a comprehensive range of ICT services for your institution to help meet the demands of modern teaching and learning. Gaia Technologies provide;
- A fully managed ICT service, giving you modern, fully maintained and work ready ICT systems and machines.
- Cloud computing and hosted services, from cloud-based productivity and communication tools, such as Microsoft Office 365, to hosted services such as website hosting and hosted VoIP
- CPD and training, offering fully tailored packages to ensure your staff training needs are fully met.
- Integrated solutions for improved workflow, such as print, RFID and cashless catering solutions.
- Digital skills projects, including bespoke programming, CAD/CAM and chroma key projects.
- Remote and onsite support services from fully qualified technical staff
For more information on the variety of ICT services that Gaia Technologies can provide, please choose from one of the options above.