Gaia Technologies understands that, regardless of the type of educational institution, whether you’re a large University, secondary school, Academy, UTC or small primary school, the need for a reliable, efficient, intuitive, easily manageable and affordable ICT solution is an absolute necessity.
A comprehensive ICT solution should comprise of different types of right-fit ICT products and services, which synergise together to create a more modern, enhanced teaching and learning environment. Gaia is committed to providing comprehensive ICT solutions for schools, incorporating robust technical solutions, and innovative ideas. Our ability to produce customized and bespoke systems offers customers more choice, making it more likely to get the right product for the job.
From end user devices to a complete network infrastructures, Gaia have been providing right-fit ICT products to schools and colleges for more than 20 years, and can provide a comprehensive range of ICT products for your institution to help meet the demands of modern teaching and learning. Gaia Technologies provide;
- End user devices, including printers, PCs, tablets, laptops, chromebooks and mobile devices etc.
- Audio visual equipment, including projectors, interactive whiteboards and digital signage etc.
- Networking, including both wired and wireless solutions, switches, access points and controllers etc.
- Servers and storage, from small business servers to data centres, and a range of storage options such as NAS, SAN, HDD, SSD etc.
- Telephony, such as on-premise and hosted VoIP etc.
- Software, licensing and warranties, including Microsoft licensing and our own 3D curriculum software, Gaia 3D.
For more information on the variety of ICT products that Gaia Technologies can provide, please choose from one of the options above.