Information is critical to the operation and perhaps even the survival of any organization. Being certified to ISO/IEC 27001 will helps manage and protect valuable information assets.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the only auditable international standard which defines the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls.
This helps to protect information assets and give confidence to any interested parties, especially our customers. The standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
To view the certificate, please click here.
Certifying our ISMS against ISO/IEC 27001 brings the following benefits to Gaia:
- Demonstrates the independent assurance of our internal controls and meets corporate governance and business continuity requirements.
- Independently demonstrates that applicable laws and regulations are observed.
- Provides a competitive edge by meeting contractual requirements and demonstrating to our customers that the security of their information is paramount.
- Independently verifies that our organizational risks are properly identified, assessed and managed, while formalizing information security processes, procedures and documentation.
- Proves our senior management’s commitment to the security of its information.
- The regular assessment process helps to continually monitor our performance and improve.