Shelfield Video Case Study – Managed Service
Staff from Shelfield Community Academy in Walsall in the West Midlands discuss the ICT Managed Services provided to their school by Gaia Technologies Plc.
- Shelfield Video Case Study – Managed Service
- Shelfield Community Academy – Case Study
- Ysgol Friars – Case Study
- The Leigh City Technology College – Case Study
- Excelsior Academy – Case Study
- Feltham Community College – Case Study
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust is now proud to be offering 3D technology experiences to schools, community groups and other partner organisations, allowing them the...
Posted on - 15/4/2013
Gaia Technologies is delighted to have been identified as the 20th fastest growing company in Wales in the Wales Fast Growth 50 for 2011....
Posted on - 10/10/2011
Gaia Technologies, the leading Information Technology Systems providers in Wales, has expanded its workforce to 60 highly skilled IT professionals. Originally formed in 1992...
Posted on - 22/8/2011
Anas Mawla, Managing Director of Gaia Technologies, was recently interviewed about the future pans for the business. This is an extract from the interview....
Posted on - 19/8/2011
Gaia has recently been selected as the ICT provider for a variety of educational centres.
Posted on - 29/5/2011
Our Vision is to be a world-class ICT services company that helps customers and businesses achieve their goals.
We will accomplish our Vision through our commitment to strategic growth, outstanding service, and customer involvement.
All Gaia employees will help accomplish this Vision by always:
- Providing unparalleled personal service.
- Proactively tailoring innovative technical solutions to fully meet each of our customer’s individual needs.
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect.
- Being accountable to customers and colleagues in all we do.