Where have you reached in terms of your ICT?
You recognise the risks to learning activity that any downtime would cause.
You are seeking reassurances that potential risks to your IT security, data storage and back up are minimised and that your systems benefit from ongoing support and precautionary attention.
Despite having committed IT personnel, you’re concerned that you may not have the widest range of IT skills available to deal with a systems breakdown within the shortest timeframe.
You recognise the need for good IT asset management and the need to fully maintain and regularly replace machines. Yet a proportion of your PCs have reached an age where they need high maintenance and are unsuitable for certain applications.
At the same time you are aware that many non technical and admin staff are regularly involved in upgrading and maintaining machines, and that this is time and focus that is taken away from teaching and learning.
Your vision for the future sees IT as integral to your school’s education outcomes. You don’t currently have the resources to be able to deliver your vision; and you are concerned that in five years time you may be facing a similar situation.
The Gaia Managed Service:
- Your IT insurance plan for complete risk management through precautionary support activity.
- Complete reassurance that your systems and machines are always modern, fully maintained and work ready.
- Easy budgeting arrangements; the way to avoid unexpected budget demands for IT equipment needing to be replaced at short notice.
- Machines and peripherals are replaced with new equipment. Any machines that are not old enough to need replacing (e.g. recently bought) will also benefit from maintenance and support.
- Complete support and maintenance, including an on-site engineer (working alongside your existing internal IT staff) and 24 hour remote monitoring.
- We work with you to address your wider IT vision and how new technologies can be trialled and deployed.
How You Benefit:
- Complete confidence in your school’s IT systems.
- Highly effective risk management through precautionary support activity.
- Reduced education ‘downtime’ caused by IT failure.
- Modern, fully maintained and work ready systems and machines.
- Easy budgeting allowing you to achieve more and at an earlier stage.
- Huge reduction in ‘hidden costs’ – the time and frustrations of admin and non IT staff in addressing IT problems.
- Future proofing and consultancy from a leading IT supplier.